- December 21, 2016 at 2:19 pm #17460Vikas Kumar #376
Email Template in salesforce Marketing Cloud
How can we built template for Email in our Marketing cloud and how can we insert our content in email ?
ThanksJune 13, 2017 at 4:20 am #20438Radhakrishna #29
This may help youSeptember 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm #35254shariq #1
Use email templates to increase productivity and ensure consistent messaging. Email templates with merge fields let you quickly send emails that include field data from Salesforce records.
View and Edit Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
You have several options for viewing and editing your Classic email templates. You can add attachments and preview email templates too.
Clone Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
Cloning, or copying, an email template lets you use an existing email template as the basis for another template.
Types of Classic Email Templates
In Salesforce Classic, you can create four different types of email templates: text, HTML with letterhead, custom, and Visualforce. All of these email templates can include text, merge fields, and attached files.
Create Text Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
You can create plain-text email templates to send to recipients who can’t read HTML email.
Create Custom HTML Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
You can create custom HTML email templates without using letterhead. If you don’t know HTML, you can paste HTML code into your template.
Add Images to Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
You can include images, such as logos, in your custom HTML and Visualforce email templates.
Letterhead Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
A letterhead defines the logo, page color, and text settings for your HTML email templates. Use letterheads to ensure a consistent look and feel in your company’s emails.
Visualforce Email Templates in Salesforce Classic
With Visualforce email templates, users can send targeted and personalized emails. Template creators can harness the powerful Visualforce programming language to create templated email content.
Hope this helps!September 22, 2018 at 5:31 am #36194Parul #2
Steps to create email template in Marketing cloud:
1. Once logged into the Salesforce Communication (SFMC), locate the Email Studio icon in the upper left of the page in the row of icons.
2. Click on Email Studio and then Email in the fly out menu that appears, this will navigate the user to the Overview page.
3. Once at the Overview page the user will be able to see a list of Emails that they created or modified and select from this page to use again if needed.
a. The left side of the page will display any emails that the user has created or modified recently.
b. The right side of the page will display a list of emails that this user has sent recently
4. Creating a new email; at the top of the screen click on Content
5. On the Content Page the user will notice a Create icon in the upper right corner of the page. Clicking this icon will prompt a flyout menu where the user can choose to create an Email
6. When the system navigates the user to the new email page they will be able to define what type of email they are looking to create using the Drop Down menu.
NOTE: Users should always create emails from a predefined UNH template
NOTE: if users need school or department specific templates set up, please contact one of the administrators and they will be happy to assist. Email: [email protected]
7. Just below the drop down select the Saved Now the user will be able to select the template format they want specific to this email that has been UNH branded. Choose the format from the choices presented on the screen and choose Select in the lower right.
8. If the user does not see any templates listed, click on the Folders Icon and Shared
9. If the user chooses to select a different format they can Click Change in the upper left of the screen to select a new template format.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /