Forum Replies Created
No it is not.
From Setup, enter External Objects in the Quick Find box, then select External Objects. Click New External Object, or click Edit to modify an existing external object. A user-friendly name for the external object
- MemberAugust 27, 2020 at 6:44 pm
inputField - copy the field from any object and display on a VF page | like copy paste work.inputText - it will help to create a field from scratch | new creation
You have to authenticate to a Salesforce instance using OAuth and allow Heroku Connect to make API calls on your behalf. Heroku Connect uses this API connection to synchronize the data between Salesforce and the Heroku Postgres database.
This data extension is mostly used to have a separate sendable data extension that is used for sending emails to random subscribers.
- MemberAugust 26, 2020 at 3:49 pm
Batch class in salesforce is used to run large jobs (think thousands or millions of records!) that would exceed normal processing limits. Using Batch Apex, you can process records asynchronously in batches (hence the name, “Batch Apex”) to stay within platform limits.
- MemberAugust 26, 2020 at 3:48 pm
It is a web directory where hundreds of appexchange apps are available to salesforce customers to review, demo, comment upon, and /or install. Developers can submit their apps for listing on the appexchange directory if they want to share them with the community.
1. getErrors()If an error occurred, returns an array of one or more database error objects, providing the error code and description.2. getId()Returns the ID of the sObject you are trying to lock.3. isSuccess()A Boolean value that is set to true if the lock operation is successful for this object, or false otherwise.
The Customer Community Plus can be used with person accounts. Business-to-business communities that need access to sales data such as partner relationship management.
- MemberAugust 26, 2020 at 3:46 pm
The new Approval.UnlockResult class contains methods that showthe results of record unlocks by System.Approval.unlock() methods.
- MemberAugust 26, 2020 at 3:45 pm
It occurs when a submitted approval request is recalled by default the record is unlocked.
- MemberAugust 24, 2020 at 5:27 pm
- If you want to display error to the cell of the table then you must make the Column editable.
- If you don't want to make the column editable then, you must set the showRowNumberColumn attribute of the Lightning Datatable to True.
Salesforce Reports, It is used to quickly categorize values for a field in a report without the need to have a custom formula field at the object level.
stands for Application Program Interface. It is a way for other applications to programmatically access data within Salesforce org in a secure manner.
- MemberAugust 24, 2020 at 5:25 pm
It means for each execution of execute method, you receive a fresh copy of your object. And all fields of the class are initialized, static and instance.
- MemberAugust 23, 2020 at 5:32 am
when we query from parent -> child (i.e. from Opportunity to OpportunityLineItem), we don't store field information from the OpportunityLineItem on the Opportunity object.
- MemberAugust 23, 2020 at 5:29 am
VLOOKUP lets you find data on a custom object in a formula.
- MemberAugust 19, 2020 at 7:09 am
A share object includes records supporting all three types of sharing: Force.com managed sharing, user managed sharing, and Apex managed sharing
- MemberAugust 19, 2020 at 7:08 am
The System log contains all the system related information, anonymous apex execution etc while the debug log contains all the debug statements and program execution related to the user for which the debug is granted.
- MemberAugust 19, 2020 at 7:06 am
By following steps-
Navigate to custom settings and open it. Then click on the manage button and from there you will be able to create records in custom settings.
- MemberAugust 19, 2020 at 7:05 am
Salesforce users can access, share, and search external data from systems like Quip, Google Drive, etc. using FileConnect
The methods of JSONParser class enable to parse a JSON-formatted response that's returned from a call to an external service, such as a web service callout
The best cloud app platform Azure, and leveraging it to interact with SharePoint. If you'd like to use permission sets for managing user permissions, then go to In AppID you need to fill in the client ID that you generated when you configured SharePoint.
- MemberAugust 17, 2020 at 6:24 pm
This is useful when you are refactoring code in managed packages as the requirements evolve.