Forum Replies Created
- MemberSeptember 23, 2020 at 1:11 pm
Adds the ability to record amounts in different currencies. If you don't have multicurrency enabled, then amounts are just displayed as an amount. Allows amounts to be converted, displayed and reported according to exchange rates. Allows the use of dated exchange rates so the value at a certain time can be fixed
- MemberSeptember 23, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Opportunity Contact Roles define the role that a contact or person account plays in a deal. An opportunity contact role has the following fields. Depending on your page layout and field-level security settings, some fields may not be visible or editable.
- MemberSeptember 23, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Use the deprecated annotation to identify methods, classes, exceptions, enums, interfaces, or variables that can no longer be referenced in subsequent releases of the managed package in which they reside. This is useful when you are refactoring code in managed packages as the requirements evolve.
- MemberSeptember 22, 2020 at 2:45 pm
In order to configure the live agent in your Salesforce Org. Live Agent permission must be enabled. From the quick find, type Live agent Settings click on enable live agent and then click on save. Once you enable the Live Agent below objects will auto-created in your Org.
- MemberSeptember 22, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Salesforce Live Agent is a native Salesforce tool that provides the ability to communicate in real-time with your web site users. ... Companies that use integrated phone networks to facilitate their customer support through Salesforce face a charge for each call that comes in.
- MemberSeptember 22, 2020 at 2:38 pm
Escalation actions specify when the case escalates and what happens when the case escalates. An escalation rule can reassign the case to another support agent (user) or support queue (queue). An escalation rule also can send notification emails to the new assignee, to the current case owner, and to other recipients.
- MemberSeptember 18, 2020 at 2:50 pm
There are number of Exception,
Any problem with an asynchronous operation, such as failing to enqueue an asynchronous call.
Any problem with a Web service operation, such as failing to make a callout to an external system.
Any problem with a DML statement, such as an insert statement missing a required field on a record.
Any problem with JSON serialization and deserialization operations.
- MemberSeptember 18, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Test.setPage() method is used to set the context to current page, normally used for testing the visual force controller in test classes.
- MemberSeptember 17, 2020 at 12:43 pm
Time-dependent actions are executed at a specific time, such as 10 days before a record's close date. When that specific time passes, the workflow rule re-evaluates the record to make sure that it still meets the rule criteria. If the record does, the workflow rule executes those actions.
- MemberSeptember 17, 2020 at 12:31 pm
- Knowledge is contextual and it can be re-used.
- Benefits of knowledge obtained only if it is applied.
- The values of knowledge may change over time.
- Knowledge has to be renewed or maintained.
- It can be difficult to transfer, capture and distribute knowledge.
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 2:37 pm
<div>Types of Reports :-</div>Tabular, Summary,Matrix and Joined Reports.
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 2:33 pm
1. The Enterprise WSDL is strongly typed.2. The Enterprise WSDL is tied (bound) to a specific configuration of Salesforce (ie. a specific organization's Salesforce configuration).3. The Enterprise WSDL changes if modifications (e.g custom fields or custom objects) are made to an organization's Salesforce configuration.
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 2:32 pm
Salesforce enforces an Apex Heap Size Limit of 6MB for synchronous transactions and 12MB for asynchronous transactions. The "Apex heap size too large" error occurs when too much data is being stored in memory during processing.
- MemberSeptember 16, 2020 at 2:31 pm
To generate the WSDL file form Salesforce Organization :
- Log in to your Salesforce Account. You must log in as an administrator or as a user who has the “Modify All Data” Permission.
- Go to Setup — > Develop –> API , Click to API.
- Download the Enterprise WSDL.
- MemberSeptember 15, 2020 at 1:40 pm
After Apex Winter 21 Release,We can now detect Apex context at runtime and correlate multiple logs triggered by the request, using Request ID and Quiddity values.
Use the methods in the System.Request class to obtain the Request ID and Quiddity of the current Salesforce request.
- MemberSeptember 15, 2020 at 1:39 pm
you can refer the link below :-
- MemberSeptember 15, 2020 at 1:37 pm
Before Apex Winter Release 21 batch limit for big objects using deleteImmediate() is 2,000 records at a time.
Now we can delete up to 50,000 big object records at once using Database.deleteImmediate() method.
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 1:18 pm
You Can use Hard Delete function for permanently deleting a record.
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 12:36 pm
Please ensure the record type is made available to all profiles that need access to it's functionality. To confirm the record type is assigned for the profiles, follow these steps:
1. Click on Your Name ; Setup ; Admin Setup ; Manage Users ; Profiles.
2. Click on the name of a specific profile, and scroll down to the "Account Record Type Defaults" section to select values for Business or Person Accounts. Or, if you have the new Enhanced Profile version enabled, then Object Settings > Accounts.
3. User profiles that have read access to accounts have read access to contacts. The organization-wide default sharing is set so that "contacts" are controlled by "parents" or "accounts" and "contacts" are both "private".
4. From Setup, enter Account Settings in the Quick Find box, and then select Allow Customer Support to enable Person Accounts.After this you have to log a case for salesforce customer support to enable Person Account.
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Limitations of Person Account:-
1. Personal accounts use large amounts of data storage.
2. You can't disable a Person Account once you enable them.
3. Limited Reporting i.e,You are not able to pull a joined report of Orders (which are related to the Account part of the Person Account) and Emails (which are related to the Contact part of the Person Account).Instead, you need to create 2 separate reports.
4. Person Accounts never get new features released to them.
5. Person Accounts Not Supported in Lightning Sync.
6. Person accounts can’t have contacts.
7. Person accounts can’t have an account hierarchy.
8. Person accounts can't have direct relationships with other accounts or contacts.
- MemberSeptember 11, 2020 at 4:41 am
you can refer the link below :-
- MemberSeptember 11, 2020 at 4:32 am
Workflow tasks assign a new task to a user, role, or record owner. For example, automatically assign follow-up tasks to a support representative one week after a case is updated. To get started with workflow tasks, from Setup, enter Tasks in the Quick Find box, then select Tasks.
- MemberSeptember 11, 2020 at 4:27 am
Time triggers don't support minutes or seconds. Time triggers can't reference the following: DATE or DATETIME fields containing automatically derived functions, such as TODAY or NOW.
- MemberSeptember 10, 2020 at 4:16 pm
ReRender is used to refresh a particular section of the visual force page.