- October 4, 2018 at 1:09 pm #43345October 4, 2018 at 1:14 pm #43389
Some scenarios are given below :
- Creating a Lead Manually : Make sure you have checked the checkbox “Assign the active assignment rules” in optional section.
- Web to Lead : Lead will be generated and at the same time assignment rule will be triggered.
- Salesforce processes any rules in the following order:
- Validation rules
- Assignment rules
- Auto-response rules
- Workflow rules (with immediate actions)
- Escalation rules
Workflow field updates that run based on an approval process or time-dependent action do not trigger any rules.
Thanks.October 4, 2018 at 2:22 pm #43578chanchal kumar #13
Assignment rules are usually triggered through the user interface when creating or editing a record; this can make it difficult to get the assignment rules to trigger for already existing records, or records imported or updated through the API. Using the Data Loader, you can access settings to get an assignment rule to trigger when performing an insert, update or upsert.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /