- July 12, 2018 at 10:23 am #29832Sanjana #5
Difference between Top Down and Bottom Up approach in SOAP?
What is difference between Top Down and Bottom Up approach in SOAP Web Services?July 12, 2018 at 1:13 pm #29858madhulika shah #14
Top Down approach in SOAP-
- Top Down approach involves creating a WSDL and then creating the Web service using the WSDL file.
- In top-down approach, first you design the implementation of the Web service by creating a WSDL file. You can then create the Web service skeleton Java classes from the wsdl, and add the required code.
Bottom Up approach in SOAP-
- When creating a web service using Bottom Up approach, first you write the java classes for the web service and then create the WSDL file and publish the web service.
- Although bottom-up Web service development may be faster and easier, the top-down approach is the recommended way of creating a Web service.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)