- October 1, 2018 at 2:37 pm #42774Anurag algoworks #12
Can we create a Formula Type in Reports in Salesforce?
Can we create a Formula Type in Reports in Salesforce?October 8, 2018 at 2:36 pm #44373chanchal kumar #13
Add a Summary Formula Column in Lightning Experience:
- Edit or create a report.
- If necessary, group report data. From the Groups section, select a field from the Add group… lookup menu under GROUP ROWS.
- From the Columns section, click | Add Summary Formula Column.
- Optionally, to open the full editor, click Switch to Full Editor.
- Enter a summary formula. For example: IF(AMOUNT:SUM < 1000000, AMOUNT:SUM * (1 – 0.15), AMOUNT:SUM * (1 – 0.20))
- To see if your formula contains errors, click Check Syntax. Resolve any errors.
- Optionally, click FORMAT to choose how to format results, how many decimals points to show, and to change
- where the formula gets applied.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)