Salesforce Administrator - Job #112647
Website Stelvio Group
A recruitment agency
Company Description Stelvio Group is pleased to be recruiting for a Salesforce Administrator, for a fast-growing insurance company based in Fort Washington, PA. This is an onsite position, in which the successful candidate would need to be able to commute to the office location 4 days a week to be considered (Fort Washington, PA). Changing the way people view life insurance For more than 35 years, our clients have been redefining insurance. They educate financial advisors and consumers about the option to sell their life insurance policies, and we purchase life insurance policies in transactions called life settlements. To date, our efforts have delivered more than $4 billion to consumers for policies they no longer needed. They are an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Experience Required4+ YearsJob Description
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be assisting our team with the maintenance and administration of our Salesforce system as well as gathering business requirements for system changes. You will be responsible for business process documentation, project planning, and implementation.
In addition, you will interact with various teams to continuously enhance our Salesforce system. You will be required to work directly with users to collect system specifications and then implement those changes or work with our development as needed. You will also be responsible for testing and implementation of Salesforce changes.
The ideal candidate will have…
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- 4-year degree in Information Technology or Computer Science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
- Salesforce Admin I Certification is required.
- Salesforce Admin II Certification is preferred.
- Proven experience with project management and delivery.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL or academic study of SQL is preferred.
- Experience in the Life Insurance or Healthcare industries is a plus.
- A successful candidate will also exhibit a strong desire to learn and understand all aspects of the company’s operations and be able to interact directly with other departments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Salesforce system projects.
- Maintenance and updates of existing Salesforce system.
- Creation and maintenance of Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Working with users to collect system specifications and solve any system issues.
- Documentation of business processes.
- Bulk imports and exports of data.
- Manage users, roles, hierarchies, and security settings.
- User training and assistance.
Compensation, incentives & benefits:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
- Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this role.