We bring data, cloud and our accelerators together to unlock data-driven insights and automation.
Company Description At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. Our predictive analytics products and solutions apply machine learning to today's most pressing business problems so customers get insights they can trust to drive business growth. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
Experience Required7 - 12 YearsJob Description
- Partner with U.S. counterparts and customer stakeholders to understand and document their business processes, data, and needs. Investigate, and document data definitions, sources, characteristics, limitations, and priorities.
- Design appropriate datasets to support targeted dashboards.
Understand the impact of existing system architecture, data prep, and network constraints and design solutions optimized for those realities.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on specific product components, services, protocols, and standards in support of design efforts as needed.
- Manage a team of 8-12 direct reports and nurture the team members through mentoring and guidance.
Coach/Train junior resources, and establish training plans to help them grow in their career.
Roles & Responsibilities
- At least 10+ years of experience in traditional BI concepts including star/snowflake schemas, cubes, and ETL.
- Leading project/delivery teams, including at least 3 years of responsibility managing a team of direct reports.
- At least 4+ years of active experience developing in Tableau CRM/Tableau.
- Expert-level understanding of Tableau CRM/Tableau including dashboard design, data prep, dataset design, dashboard UX, and best practices.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time, leading all projects successfully and in a timely manner from inception to deployment.
- Able to think analytically, and use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations.
- Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
- A determination to oversee team members’ performance on projects while leading your team to achieve successful results for customers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A demonstrated history of strategic planning and execution
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions.
- A demonstrated history of managing remotely with success