N Benchmark IT Solutions
Great Place to Work
Company Description NBITS (N Benchmark IT Solutions) is an IT Company that has key services in Consulting, Development and outsourcing across a wide variety of tools & technologies (primarily Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Bigdata, App Building Cloud & Analytics).
Experience Required5 - 8 YearsJob Description
Experience in conducting bi-modal workshops to analyse business requirements, performing detailed impact analysis and helping the business team with inputs for system requirements documents in-line with business value.
- Working with technical/ functional experts to understand the technical capabilities and align them with the business requirements, thereby reducing technical debt.
- Identify avenues of improvement in processes, requirements and solutions
- Create and develop (wherever applicable) functional requirements, process documents of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Ability to develop Test Scripts and perform test execution.
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Experience in working with Activity diagrams, Flow diagrams and User Acceptance Scenarios.
- Support implementation activities such as user training, user acceptance testing, cut-over support.
- Understand dependencies with other actors and stakeholders, and work towards resolving these dependencies.
- Create and maintain team backlog (features, stories), and lead prioritization with business Product Owners/other stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Able to understand requirements and map it with the product capability.
- Understand and create documentation for end-to-end businesses processes
- Participate in discussions with internal/external stakeholders besides immediate circle of interaction.
- Liaise with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively.
- Ensure that various project documents, manuals etc. are kept up to date.
- Standardize engagement model and usage of agreed methodologies.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills and should be able to interact independently and manage project stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
- Self-driven high performer with a good knowledge of IT concepts and terminologies
- Positive, collaborative, solution-oriented attitude with an attention to detail.