Website Kliqxe Technology Ltd
Salesforce, Manufacturing & Distribution, ERP Integration, B2B Commerce, Platform Development, 24/7 Support
Introduction:Kliqxe is a Salesforce partner making serious noise specifically within the Manufacturing and Distribution industries (One of the fastest-growing verticals for Salesforce) and one of the only partners in the world that focus on these industries exclusively! Because of that, we’re really picking up the pace and need help!
What does this mean:We believe we’re working on some of the most interesting and challenging projects in the industry. Our ethos is driven by our belief of ‘Salesforce is a Platform’ and you can pretty much do anything with it.
Experience Required2 - 3 YearsJob Description
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who shares our passion for the Salesforce platform and wants to be challenged in a fun and collaborative environment.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, can take ownership and run with a challenge.
- This is as much a communications role as anything else, so we need a person who doesn’t just think logically but can creatively and effectively design, build and communicate that solution.
What you may need to succeed:
- Min. 2-3 years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator, ideally with a multi-national user/business base.
- The ability to facilitate and communicate effectively with stakeholders. Experience facilitating discovery workshops and delivering training sessions is a plus
- Project management experience or experience coordinating project teams is a plus
- Active Salesforce Administrator certifications and other related Salesforce Consultant certifications.
- Organised and detail oriented.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working with clients across the EMEA, ASEAN and ANZ regions to understand their business requirements and design solutions for them, leveraging declarative and programmatic Salesforce capabilities.
- You will customise Salesforce for the clients and provide day-to-day support requests while maintaining overall system configuration, change control and enhancements.
- You will be involved in discovery workshops, documenting client requirements and contributing towards the overall solution design
- You will be participating in project management activities where and when necessary
- You will be participating in the delivery of training sessions for new features and assist with system roll-outs.