Salesforce administration simplified.
Company Description Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it's scaling sales teams, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, we help companies navigate through their complex technology stack by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Experience Required4+ YearsJob Description
We are looking for a Solutions Engineering Manager to join our team and support us with demonstrated experience providing technical analysis, implementation, and delivery of key revenue strategies and scaling out Delegate's service model. We are looking for someone who values the power of community and collaboration to drive collective success. The ideal candidate is hands-on, has a bias towards action, and will have experience scaling managed services in high-performing organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 4+ years of business systems administration and/or management, including Salesforce, supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- 2+ years of systems delivery and project management ownership experience including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery
- 1+ years of management experience
- Consistent track record of strong organization, operational and analytical skills
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, and Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist (CPQ-201) are great, too)
Reporting to the Head of Service Ops, you will:
- Staff and build out your team by actively participating in the recruiting process
- Help team identify/set career goals, define a path toward achieving those goals, and act as a guide to help them navigate that path
- Provide team with feedback, coaching, training, and learning opportunities that align with stated goals
- Help Sales close deals by actively participating in the sales process; pitch Delegate and our services in discovery and scoping calls; propose assignations
- Manage your team’s workload and assignments; track and balance capacity
- Provide service coverage for your team whenever needed
- Help your team build relationships with their clients and assist with any issue resolution with clients e.g. technical questions, growth/upsells, feedback
- Build your own relationship with clients through regular interactions e.g. kickoff calls, QBRs, customer satisfaction