Website Contrivers Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,India
Company Description Contrivers is a renowned Salesforce partner across the APAC region. Our headquarters is in Melbourne, Australia, and our global client base is spread across Asia, the EU, and areas of the US. We are a flat structured consulting business with a group of highly driven individuals across our operations, making it possible for companies to scale their business goals by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. We deliver Salesforce.com technology implementation (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud CPQ, Marketing Cloud, and more), training, and execution. At Contrivers, you are not just an analyst but the heart and center of our business operations. We believe that no ambition is too big! Join us and experience the incredible culture firsthand.
Experience Required2 - 8 YearsJob Description
Are you looking for your next role? We might have the right opportunity for you to work alongside a great team. It's for an enterprise-wide client in the utility sector in Australia. It's a remote WFH opportunity for the near future.
The role is with one of APACs fastest-growing Salesforce Partner Consulting companies, Contrivers. As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will work in an Agile process with business analysts, architects, other developers, testers, and various IT and business stakeholders. You will help them develop Salesforce solutions while adding business value and innovation through your extensive development knowledge of the Salesforce platform. This would be building custom logic via configuration or code to achieve the desired results for the end-users.
Why you'll love working with us...
- Competitive rates as per the current market
- A great team as a support system at the client project who love having fun as much as they like to work.
- Clear career pathways and learning support if you're looking to upskill as a Technical Architect.
- Opportunities to learn and grow using the Salesforce partner platform portal. We stand out from the rest and sponsor 2 Salesforce Certifications yearly for our daily rate contractors.
- Work for a Company that's as invested in its employees' growth as it is in its own.
- Benefits like Health Insurance and employee welfare programs.
- Onshore opportunity for work visa's to Australia, opening pathways to becoming a Permanent Resident.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and offerings demonstrated across 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer. ( must have ).
- Worked on Salesforce flow (must have).
- Must ensure availability online with the rest of the team during shift hours while remotely working (non-negotiable).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in LWC and community cloud development.
- Experience in developing Apex triggers and classes, web services, LWC/Aura, and Visualforce pages.
- A knack for teamwork and collaboration with different teams and driving conversations.
- Ability to take high-level direction, formulate a plan, and then design and code Salesforce applications.
- Have worked integrating Salesforce with external applications using service-oriented architecture and enterprise service bus technologies.
- Expertise in data architecture and data migration
- Experience implementing advanced formulas, validation rules, flows, and process builders to enforce business processes.
- Ensured successful system delivery to the production environment and assisted the operations and support team in resolving production issues as necessary.
- Participated in design reviews and code reviews with other Salesforce developers.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment, focusing on sustainable development of high-performance scalable and maintainable Salesforce solutions. You will work closely with other project teams, product owners, and enterprise architects.
- Drive the scoping, estimation, and development/documenting for your work.
- Effectively interact/communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce Communities desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and a logical approach to problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce PD1 certification.
- Good to have PD2 certification.