Salesforce Lead / Senior Developer - Job #112638
Website Adita Technologies
We design solutions that improve your business.
Company Description Adita Technologies (Ayan Group of Company) is a Specialist Solutions Reseller and Services Company. We provide Thought Leadership, Business Process Improvement, Software Implementation and Support Services to our customers. Our strengths are our people and the attention we pay to our clients to provide them with strategic digital enterprise solutions to support their current and future business needs. OUR SOLUTIONS: We help businesses to develop digital transformation roadmaps for implementing intelligent ERP, CRM and Marketing Automation platforms. By leveraging cutting-edge ERP, CRM and Marketing Automation tools, your business can implement innovative capabilities such as AI, real-time analytics and IoT in a cloud, on-premise and in hybrid cloud environments.
Experience Required5 - 10 YearsJob Description
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in Salesforce is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Lead role is required.
- A strong understanding of the overall Architecture of the Salesforce platform is required.
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns.
- Deep knowledge of data modelling concepts and prior work with databases.
- Advanced Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com development, APIs, data loads.
- Strong command over Apex, APIs and Aura framework/LWC.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good to have certifications
- Sales cloud consultant
- Service cloud consultant
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Community Cloud Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of solutions and be responsible for architecting and documenting technical solutions based on client requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide guidance on technical architecture, integration, development, configuration, customization efforts for the team.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of a project.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives, identify the gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Ability to identify, build and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and applications using Salesforce.com and other technologies.
- Work effectively with customers, consultants, developers, administrators, team leaders and sales professionals.
- Required skills ( The candidate should have all the skills mentioned below )