Website Bizbox Publishing Pvt Ltd
Innovative Creative Services Company. Find the Career of Your Dreams.
Company Description We are a best-in-class creative services company. We serve and partner with top brands in the wedding, fashion, beauty, media, and entertainment industries worldwide. We're a team of fast-paced, hard-working, forward thinkers who are dedicated to succeeding on behalf of one another and on behalf of our customers, at scale. Our vision is to create products and services that radically improve the success of our customers. We are also a modern content communication company committed to creating and designing relevant and valuable content that will create amazement, ignite inspiration, educate, promote entrepreneurial gusto, and motivate our community of customers to succeed.
Experience Required12+ YearsJob Description
- Lead and supervise the design, development, prioritization, and implementation of development Solutions
- Derive effort estimates and collaborate with Product/Project Management, Business Analyst and QA teams.
- Manage the development team members and provide technical leadership
- Lend expertise in test, deployment automation and continuous delivery
- Be accountable for the quality/throughput of the individual / teams deliverables
- Contribute in creating, enhancing and following various development and delivery processes
- Drive the technology selection, Architecture and Design processes
- Drive the best practice implementation across the development and delivery streams
- Drive the new technology absorption, learning, and skill development activities for the development team
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent. 4 Year college degree BE/B Tech in Computer science IS or equivalent work experience.
- Have minimum 12+ years of experience in Software development, including 3 years of software development management experience
- Good knowledge of best practices for end-to-end software development (from requirements gathering/understanding to deployment/release)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent technical leadership skills
- Experience in SalesForce, Pardot, VisualForce, SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, GitHub, data loader, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Workflows, and Flows
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.