Imagine being able to skyrocket your marketing efforts without having to put in extra work and empower your marketing team to create more effective campaigns with better insights at hand. Say hello to Marketing Cloud, the world’s #1 marketing platform. In this post, we’re going to go through the ins and outs of Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud and explain why it’s the best choice for your marketing needs.
What Is Marketing Cloud?
Marketing Cloud is Salesforce’s platform for digital marketing, allowing you to create a seamless experience across every customer touchpoint with integrated marketing tools. With Marketing Cloud, you can target your customers with personalized content with little to no human intervention as well as connect data across multiple sources and devices to gain a unified view of each of your customers. Many great companies around the world use Marketing Cloud including Adidas, Ticketmaster, T-Mobile, Kellogg’s, Best Buy, American Express, Maersk, and more (you can check out some customer success stories here https://www.salesforce.com/products/marketing-cloud/customer-stories/#!page=5 ).
Who Is Marketing Cloud For?
Marketing Cloud is most valuable for your organization’s marketing department or businesses interested in enhancing their marketing efforts and understanding their customers better. It can be used for both B2B and B2C contexts as well as for small, medium and large-sized businesses.
Don't forget to check out: Types of Data Extensions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
How Does Marketing Cloud Work?
Marketing Cloud uses automation and AI to target your customer with relevant, empathetic digital marketing. The platform captures and activates first-, second-, and third-party data so you can get to know your customer, and drive growth by reaching new audience segments.
Marketing Cloud comes with four main features: Email Studio, Journey Builder, Analytics Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect.
Email Studio helps marketers create smarter email campaigns by pulling in data from all departments and allowing customers to be reached at any time, leading to stronger customer relationships. Content tailored specifically for the customer helps you stand out, making your emails more likely to be opened and clicked on, and giving you the chance to augment customer experiences by sending the right content.
Journey Builder lets you manage the customer journey by developing personalized relationships on a large scale, at every stage of the life cycle. Transform the various marketing initiatives within your business into fully-fledged, multi-branched customer journeys. Identify touchpoints and interactions, and use event-driven triggers to proactively respond to customers and deliver the right message, at the right time.
With Analytics Builder, you can measure performance across channels and customer lifecycle. Every step can be measured so that your approach can be adapted for better experiences.
Lastly, Marketing Cloud Connect is your switchboard for augmenting the power of these tools. You can access Salesforce reports and campaigns as well as easily target customers and personalize messages to them using all your CRM data directly in Marketing Cloud.
What are Some of the Features of Marketing Cloud?
Below are some of the coolest features of Marketing Cloud. You can also add custom features to fit your specific business needs.
- Journey Builder
- Email Studio
- Analytics Builder
- Marketing Cloud Connect
- Audience Studio
- Mobile Studio
- Social Studio
- Advertising Studio
- Interaction Studio
- Data Studio
- Google Analytics 360
What are the Benefits of Marketing Cloud?
- Increase customer reach using Marketing Cloud’s powerful marketing automation tools.
- Build beautiful and engaging email content, segment and target your audience, and send with confidence with Email Studio—no coding required.
- Target countless customers in a single email blast to reach the masses with ease or send a personalized email message when a milestone is reached by the customer.
- Improve the open rate of emails by up to 40% resulting in an increased number of lead-generating emails per month. Effectively reduce email unsubscribes by up to 15% to maintain that precious communication with your customer base.
- Reinforce your brand by delivering high-quality content that is relevant to the customers’ behaviour.
- Measure engagement and performance of your campaigns.
- Gain deep insights into the behaviours and interests of your customers.
- Make insightful decisions to increase your customer reach and increase your customer onboarding potential.
- Leverage out of the box features, reduce the launch time and maintenance costs.
If you’re interested in getting started with Marketing Cloud, let SkyPlanner be your Salesforce certified partner to facilitate the adoption of the world’s most powerful marketing automation tool. With more than 20 years of IT experience, our team will deliver a solid experience across a variety of different industries using a standardized process created to expedite and deliver in a timely manner.