Lightning Component Framework
The Lightning Component structure is a User Interface system for creating web applications for versatile and work area gadgets.
Don't forget to check out: Salesforce Visualforce Vs Salesforce Lightning Component
- The Lightning Component system is a structure for creating web applications." That appears to be reasonable. An application structure is an assortment of code and administrations that make it simpler for you to make your own custom applications, without composing all the code yourself.
- There are loads of various web application systems out there, similar to Ruby on Rails, Grails, Angular JS, Django, Cake PHP, without any end in sight. We've even got one of our own, Visualforce, that clients know and love.
- We think Lightning segments are truly extraordinary. We'll discuss why they're unique more as we go, and ideally before the finish of this module, you'll concur!
Lightning is the assortment of instruments and innovations behind a huge move up to the Salesforce stage. Lightning incorporates following:
- Experience: A lot of current UIs enhanced for speed. This incorporates the Lightning Experience, Salesforce1 Mobile application and layout based networks.
- Visual Building Tools: Drag-and-drop innovations for quick and simple application building and customization. Utilize the Lightning App Builder to modify the Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 Mobile application. Utilize the Community Builder to modify layout based networks.
- Lightning Exchange: An area of the AppExchange where you can discover 70+ accomplice parts to kick off your advancement.
- Lightning Design System: Style aides and present day endeavor UX best practices to manufacture pixel flawless applications that coordinate the look and feel of the Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 Mobile.
It is XML markup, and blends both static HTML labels with custom Aura part labels, for example, the label that opens the example. In the event that you've worked with Visualforce, the configuration of that tag is recognizable: namespace:tagName. As you'll see later, implicit parts can emerge out of a wide range of namespaces, for example, lightning:ui.
Check out another amazing article by Marziya here: Salesforce Editions and its Types
There are different types of Components that we used frequently:-
- Lightning Accordion
- Lightning Button
- Lightning Card
- Lightning Icon
- Lightning FormatedEmail
- Lightning Map
Lightning Accordion:- An assortment of vertically stacked segments with numerous substance zones. This segment requires adaptation 41.0 and later.
Lightning Card:- Cards are utilized to apply a compartment around a related gathering of data.
Lightning Icon:- Speaks to a visual component that gives setting and upgrades ease of use.
Lightning FormatedEmail:- Displays an email as a hyperlink with the mail to: URL scheme.