Communication has always been a crucial part of our life; without it, there is no way we can share ideas and might impact collaboration among people. Email is the most commonly used medium of communication, especially in case of sharing with a vast audience at once. About 75% of official conversations are executed by Emails only. Microsoft’s Outlook platform has proven its worth when it comes to Emails. It’s easy to grasp features and highly secure servers have made it the favorite choice among Sales personnel for sending calendar invitations, emails, and maintaining contacts. Now, think of the infinite possibilities when the world’s #1 CRM and the most favorite Email service come together. That is exactly possible with the Salesforce-Outlook integration!
Don’t forget to check out: How to Install HubSpot and Salesforce Integration?
What Salesforce-Outlook integrationesforce Outlook Integration does to your Sales?
Every day your sales team handles a lot of other activities besides pitching the product and meeting clients. They have the responsibility to log each activity including calls, emails, invites, etc., maintain records, and simultaneously manage both Salesforce and Outlook. Your team is compelled to engage themselves in the time-consuming task of entering data into both the platforms. Such redundant activities demand much attention and increase the chances of human error while feeding the information. Even a minute human mistake can cause significant mismatches in the system and can further propagate the errors in both platforms. Without Salesforce Outlook integration, balancing, both Salesforce, and Outlook, requires lots of attentiveness. And simple activities like accessing information becomes inconvenient and burdensome.
Salesforce Outlook plugin can play a vital role in eliminating these sluggish day-to-day problems and help increase the performance level of the employees. This solves most of the organization’s duplicity problems by removing the need for dual-sided data entry in the first place. With Salesforce Outlook Integration, precise data of the client’s journey can be confidently obtained, which can be used to make accurate predictions of the market and set up new strategies.
Salesforce Outlook Integration and eccentric development:
Salesforce Outlook Integration brings packs of full advantages with it, some of them are listed below:
- It helps in increasing the relevancy of the data and emails to all the sales reps by merging two platforms into one.
- Sales reps can now share all the different emails to get better insights into the process revolving around each member of the team.
- Salesforce Outlook Integration provides the accessibility to create, edit or delete custom objects like contacts, lead, opportunities, right in the Outlook without the need to access the CRM.
- Salesforce’s Lightning platform adds flexibility to the continuous workflow by eliminating the need for data updations in both platforms.
- The sync of outlook calendar with Salesforce provides better clarity of availability of Sales reps before assigning appointments to them.
Article Resource: DemandBlue Blogs