The Word-class CRM solution, Salesforce does not leave any room for doubts and connects brands and customers in the best possible way. With multiple cloud solutions, products and intelligent technologies, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is one the one-stop-solution that could change the game for markets.
Comprising seven primary products, Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps you reach customers with the right message, time, and ways. While connecting you with customers through digital advertising, email, mobile messaging, social media and website content, the marketing cloud covers it all.
Here are the Products We are Talking About
Mobile Studio: Use MMS, SMS and group messages to reach customers.
- Email Studio: Use personalized email marketing to better engage customers.
- Advertising Studio: By activating customer data in Salesforce, it powers Facebook and Google to display advertising at scale securely.
- Social Studio: While connecting sales and service clouds, this Salesforce marketing product builds and automates customers' journeys across mobile advertising and emails.
- Data Studio: Creates equal data sharing between the platforms.
- Journey Builder: Used for Cross-Channel Consumer Engagement.
- Salesforce DMP: As per the name, this data management platform of Salesforce strengthens consumer relationships by unifying and activating data.
Apart from these products, you also must know about the features of this outstanding marketing solution. Here you go:
Don't forget to check out: Ways of Populating Data Extensions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Features
As we mentioned previously, with the marketing cloud, you can easily manage customer journeys. But apart from that, the cloud also has some other features as well, including:
Journey Builder - This feature of Salesforce cloud allows your team to create a better customer journey and take actions based on their life cycle. No matter delivering personalized emails, mobile notifications, targeted advertisements or real-time conversation, it will help in every aspect.
Audience builder - This feature will help you target a relevant audience for a product or offer. This is an effective marketing opportunity for discovering customers trends and targeting based on interest. Plus, a 360° view of the customer and their action.
Personalization Builder - This feature allows you to construct profiles based on customers habits. Also, the automation tool can range from anywhere and provide related content based on product recommendations, search habits and behaviours. At last, this maximized customer engagement.
Content Builder - This feature allows you to manage all of your company's content and media in a single location. Besides that, it also helps in advanced searching and tagging capabilities.
Analytics Builder - This works smoothly with all the above tools. The analytics tools help you enable and discover key insights of your customers. By creating strategic goals & powerful data visualization, building advanced key performance reports and receiving actionable insights are some benefits.
Marketing Cloud Connect - This tool allows your team to get a 360-degree view of each customer, so your team can provide a personalized customer experience & quality.
Apart from these, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud serves many other features to marketing teams. Here they are:
Other Features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- They can use social listening and can cover the relevant conversations
- Appealing social presence as the targetable social content, let them take action directly from wherever they.
- The cloud supports social workflow and automation and provides data on thousands of conversations happening across the web. This is how marketers create relevant programs, as the cloud automatically populates the social customer profiles.
- The cloud focuses on social engagement and keeps everyone engaged by attaching images, secure links, videos and more.
- Cloud helps to include mobile news feed, ads, sponsored stories and campaigns to social advertising and creates better publicity & brand awareness.
- Marketers can track campaign results while using one dashboard. Whether you create multiple custom dashboards via drag and drag widgets.
Marketing cloud also covers all customer journey phases, let’s discuss them as well.
Customers Journey Phase that Affects by Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud impact fully affects all phases of the customer journey, including:
- Consciousness - The very starting phase of your marketing strategy, here customers recognise or learn about your brand. It could be anything, including social presence, advertising, word of mouth, social listing, and more.
- Procurement - The second phase is somewhere a visitor becomes a lead via attraction towards your web, social, email, campaigning, or another marketing pitch.
- Socializing - The phase where leads turn into potential customers. This is the time for you to communicate and know more and more about your costumes for the present and future. This phase will allow you to collect an insane amount of data.
- Engagement - The initial and most essential phase of customers' journey. Your aim should be to keep your customer updated about your brand, products, services and upcoming updates. You could make it more effective by providing a personalized experience to your customers.
- Retention - In a sense of losing your customer, businesses must understand the retention phase. With the help of collected data, you can analyse the gap and take some effective steps to retention.
- Counselling - The resulting phase not only shows your progress and product ability but a direct reaction of customers towards your services or product. When customers provide reviews, it increases your reputation and leads.
Check out another amazing blog by AtoCloud here: How Salesforce CPQ Software Eliminates Sales Hurdles?
Why Do We Call it a One-stop Solution for Marketers?
360-degree view of customers' journey is challenging as they come from various channels. This is where Salesforce Marketing Cloud provides a full-fledged platform to complete the journey.
While providing a complete journey from the beginning to the end, the cloud takes complete responsibility to deliver the right information at the right point in time. It helps to reach customers via email, website, digital ads, social media and SMS.
Apart from these, here are some more highlights:
- Customized recommendations, reminders, and special discounts for events and activities.
- Reach out to the customers anywhere
- Build a flexible platform to expand connections for gathering a new audience
- Increase customer data collection
- Map customers' journeys on various devices and channels
- Prepare a mannered way for the customer’s life cycle stages.
- Ease on-time customer support
- Customer’s social media analyzer to know their requirements
- Plan Customer’s journey optimizations
- Help in determining strengths and weaknesses of customers for relevant strategies
- Lift the graph of positive feedback
In a nutshell, we could say that while connecting real-time customers and brands, the cloud solution eases the way to know your customer more closely. While providing data, maps, graphs and stats, the marketing team lifts from the guesswork and engages better. As in the current yet never-ending marketing scenario, personalization plays an important role, the marketing cloud is the foundation of it.