In this blog, We will discuss the basics of Pardot in Salesforce.
Pardot is a B2B marketing automation technology build on Salesforce. Suppose you have a company, with the help of pardot we can easily make meaningful connections between other companies to improved sales and marketing so that they can work better together.
Pardot gives you a central location to manage your deals. However, it also tracks prospects as they communicate with your organization over the entirety of your marketing channels so you can tailor your effort. What's more, Pardot is adaptable, so you can change it to meet your organization's requirements!
Don't forget to check out: Pardot vs Marketing Cloud: Which Tool Is The Ultimate Game Changer?
Pardot helps to move your prospects through sales funnel. The funnel starts when you make marketing materials to create enthusiasm for your items/products and ends when qualified possibilities/prospects are allocated to a salesperson.
Now we'll characterize the sales funnel stages :
Let’s think about When to use Pardot……
Pardot is the smart marketing automation platform powered by the world's no. 1 CRM platform.
Pardot is used when we need to :
- Create more leads and move them rapidly through the pipeline
- Connects with customers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns.
- By making data-driven decisions
- build your account-based marketing (ABM) strategy
Like the Lightning Experience navigation bar in Sales Cloud, the Pardot navigation bar is easy to use and gives you the compatible way to navigate it.
Pardot navigation is divided into four categories :
- Marketing: The Marketing tab is the place you'll invest most of your time. In this tab, you can use automation tools to segment your possibilities and create email formats, structure, and points of arrival.
- Prospects: The Prospects tab is the place you get to records for the possibilities in your account. It contains every prospect in your account. Under One-to-One Emails, you can send an individual email to a solitary possibility. At long last, you can screen your's site hits and individual visits under Visitors.
- Reports: The Reports tab gives you access to all the reports Pardot offers, including efforts, transformation rates, any applications you've associated, the possibility lifecycle funnel, and your marketing resources' performance.
- Admin: Admin tab is used as a Pardot administrator. In this tab, we can control field settings, create custom objects, set up email authentication, maintain security, and import users.
There are a lot of similarities between Pardot and Marketing Cloud, Both are marketing automation platform and owned by Salesforce. But they have also some differences.
Check out another amazing blog by Shweta here: Salesforce IoT Cloud: Benefits and Limitations
The main difference between Pardot and marketing cloud, Pardot is compatible with the B2B marketing platform whereas the Salesforce Marketing Cloud is compatible with the B2C marketing platform.
Let’s think about why we can use pardot…..
Pardot helps marketing and sales groups to support and close more leads. Here's the reason we're not quite the same as other B2B marketing technology. We can execute pardot rapidly to begin producing more leads — and income — quicker. Use B2B Marketing Analytics to compose and examine the entirety of your information across deals and showcasing to settle on information-driven choices.