QuickBooks Web Connector Tool is a software that shares the data between the web-hosted online application and QB Desktop products that includes QuickBooks Financial and QuickBooks POS Software. This QBWC application can be installed on a local system or hosted over a cloud. It provides the facilities for the users by which they can directly communicate with a remote copy of QB without accessing the computer that contains the QuickBooks. It creates QWC files that work as a bridge between the utility and remotely hosted QBs. Let’s know more about the QBWC tool.
What is the QBWC Tool?
QuickBooks Web Connector Tool is a sufficient solution to create a contact of QB to websites. It is used as two-way communication between the web-applications and QB products. QBWC offers all web connector benefits for the users by installing and configuring it for Manual, Automatic, and Manual start. The main element that is responsible for communication is the QWC files. It specifies the information of your application, its requirements, and your requirements.
Now, after knowing about the tool, let’s proceed to download & install the tool.
Don't forget to check out: Download and Installation of Ant Migration Tool | Salesforce Developer Guide
How to Download and Install the Web Connector Tool?
Here, we will go to know the step-by-step procedure of downloading the tool and installing it. As the Web Connector Tool offers you the most smooth solution to set up and manage a utility by which you can find all of your apps in one place. Now, let’s start the downloading procedure.
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks Web Connector Tool
- Download the Installer.
- Then, right-click on the downloaded installer and click on the Extract All option.
- Bow, from the extracted folder, right-click on the .exe and click on Run as Administrator.
After downloading the tool and running the .exe file, you will get a QWC file, after this, you have to follow the given process for installing the QuickBooks Web Connector Tool.
Step 2: Install the QBWC
- Firstly, proceed to QB Web Connector wizard, and from the Application list, you have to select the wanted third-party web-based application.
- Now, go to the password section and enter the password of QuickBooks that was created in the third-party application.
- Then, pick the Update Selected option by which the data exchange will run.
- In the next step, relocate or go back to the third-party web-based application, which is on the QuickBooks integration screen.
- Now, hit on the Next button on the QB Web Connector Installation and Configuration screen.
- Then, on the QuickBooks integration screen, a verification displays showing that QBWC has been installed successfully.
Now, after installing the tool, the question arises, how to use it? Don’t worry, your answer is in the below section.
Check out an amazing Salesforce video tutorial here: Different tools use to code in APEX | APEX Basics | Salesforce Development Course
How to Use QB Web Connector?
After installing the QBWC tool, add a new Web Service that is a Web App to the list of Web Services by which Web Connector communicates easily. The particular files having a. QWC extension is the XML file that describes the Web Service, produced to interact with QBs and will automatically be opened by the Web Connector.
In this blog, we explain downloading and installing the QuickBooks Web Connector Tool in detail. You also find the process of using the QBWC tool.
If you have any queries after going through the above write-up, please feel free to call our Asquare Cloud Hosting Technical support team at +1(855)-856-0053. Our representatives will help you with your question.