Salesforce for Outlook is an application we will introduce to our Outlook email customer to assist with keeping the information in a state of harmony between our organization and Outlook. Its essential capacity is to permit us to see related CRM information when we are taking a gander at an email in our CRM.
For instance, when we select an email in Outlook, we can see related records, like contacts, leads, openings, and assignments in the sidebar on the screen. we can likewise add Outlook messages, connections, and undertakings to our organization contacts straightforwardly. The entirety of this happens inside our Outlook arrangement so we don't need to switch between applications.
Don't forget to check out: 5 Strategies for Improving Customer Relationships Using Salesforce Integration
Importance of Integrating Salesforce with Outlook
- It will assist with saving season of Sales reps in entering information and exchanging between the two applications.
- Help to dispense with endeavors on repetitive information passage into two applications.
- Help Sales groups in following email discussions pertinent to Salesforce records.
- Help to plan significant email formats for possibilities and clients.
- Assists with getting to significant Outlook email messages and deal with all applicable Salesforce records in a single spot.
Check out another amazing blog by Ayush here: Custom Notification With Process Builder in Salesforce
The following Steps maybe help you:
Step 1: Go to Setup > Quick find Box > Enter Outlook
Step 2: Now open the Email to Salesforce page. We have to Click the Edit Button. Enable the Active Checkbox and Save it.
Step 3: Now open the Email to Salesforce page. We have to Click the Edit Button. Enable the Active Checkbox and Save it.
Step 4: Click the Skip this Step.
Step 5: Now open Your Outlook and Click the get Add On option.