G-Connector for Salesforce
It's a great tool or you can say an add-on that can help you to save your Salesforce Licenses. G-Connector is a two-way syncing tool that unlocks Salesforce data into the Google Sheet in a quick and easy way.
G-connector helps in real-time view into the Salesforce data with the help of scheduling and automatic refreshing of data.
Steps to install G-connector for Salesforce:
- You can either install G-Connector fr Salesforce add-on directly to your Google sheet from this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/g-connector-for-salesforc/inpioilbljppoobbblcpbpjplkefmkep?hl=enORYou can install it from appexchange with this linkhttps://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5f7vEAB
- Once you install G-connector, you can see it in your google sheet like the below image
- Now you can use it in your destination org i.e. Salesforce Production or Salesforce Sandbox
- Click on the desired salesforce org, you can see a login page as shown in the below image
- Grant access your Salesforce org for G-connector
- You will see a page saying that "You've been successfully authenticated with Salesforce.com"
- Now you can start using G-connector for your Salesforce data syncing