Salesforce is one of the world’s most prevalent and persuasive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for marketing, sales, and service. Being one of the leading CRM systems in the world, Salesforce assists enterprises to streamline their business operations on all fronts of customer relationships along with sales and marketing. From tracking their customer’s activity to marketing automation, Salesforce offers a great value to businesses across industries.
“Customers implementing Salesforce Cloud report an average of 45% higher customer satisfaction, a 37% increase in revenue and 43% better ROI post-implementation.”– Salesforce.com
However, implementing Salesforce successfully and effectively is a major undertaking. With a proper Salesforce implementation, you can not only strengthen the relationship with your customers but also gain an improved competitive edge.
Don't forget to check out: 5 Salesforce Implementation Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
The key to a successful Salesforce implementation is to recognize the biggest mistakes and avoid the common roadblocks that delay your ROI. Having a planned implementation strategy helps in mitigating the top issues encountered. Listed underneath are some common mistakes made by organizations during Salesforce implementation that could be corrected easily with the right strategy.
- Not choosing the right implementation partner
- Devoid of post-implementation plan
- Incomplete and over-complicating requirements
- Failing to receive internal buy-in
- Not investing in Salesforce administration
- Pulling the raw data incorrectly
- Absence of clear business goals and vision
- Focusing on non-mission critical areas
- Failing to clean-up data and migrate it
This is why our experts bring to you all the vital information on Salesforce, from post-implementation roadmap to a step-by-step approach to implementation in the form of this whitepaper.
Check out another amazing blog by Softweb Solutions here: Why Everyone Should Integrate SharePoint with Salesforce
What you will get from this comprehensive Salesforce implementation whitepaper:
- Understand the prerequisites of Salesforce implementation
- Salesforce implementation best practices
- Key steps to successfully implement Salesforce
- Business benefits of Salesforce implementation
Download your free guide at https://go.softwebsolutions.com/resources/salesforce-implementation-guide.html